Please be advised that we process your personal data provided to us when contacting us through an e-mail or a telephone.
The data are provided by sending us an e-mail, including messages sent through the contact form, making a request for a telephone contact or inquiring via any other communication channel.
The data are processed for the purpose of contacting you back and archiving correspondence (if applicable). The details can be found below.
Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is Moje Wypieki Ltd, e-mail: email@example.com.
Purpose and lawful basis for processing of personal data
Dane przetwarzane są w następujących celach:
- replying to an email inquiry or phone call received in connection with a request for such contact – the lawful basis for processing personal data is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact with us (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a of the GDPR),
- archiving of incoming and outgoing correspondence when there is a need to prove its course, which is in our legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f of the GDPR).
Recipients of the data
We may share your personal data with our subcontractors; that is entities whose services we use when processing the personal data:
- a hosting provider for the purpose of storing personal data on the server.
Period of the data storage
Your data will be processed until your communication with us is over. After this period, the data may be removed. They may also be archived if I decide that the course of communication justifies such archiving, for example, due to a future need to demonstrate such a course. Thus, we cannot precisely determine when the data shall be deleted.
Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- right of access to your personal data and to receive a copy thereof
- right to rectification of your personal data
- right to erasure of your personal data (If you decide that the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you can request its erasure)
- right to restriction of processing (if we have invalid data or process it wrongfully, you can request restriction of the processing of personal data to limit it only to the data storage or performing the actions for which consent was given)
- right to object to the processing (you have the right to object, on the grounds of legitimate interests relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning yourself. You have to justify cessation of the processing of your personal data. We shall cease to process your personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims).
- right to data portability (you shall have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided under a contract or your consent, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to ask us for transmitting those data to another controller)
- right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (if you decide that we are processing the data unlawfully, you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority)
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that you have to be identified before your rights can be exercised.
Information about the requirement / voluntary data provision
Providing your data is necessary in order to contact us.